WHAT IT IS
This mask is designed to help brighten and smooth skin. Made with red and white Job’s Tears extracts, Yeast Complex B for sebum-control, pore-minimizing and other brightening ingredients, to balance skin and eliminate melanin, revealing flawlessly bright skin.
- Using exclusive supercritical CO2 extraction and ultra-fine emulsion coating technologies, this mask is designed to deeply condition, moisture and brighten the skin
- Mask is made of platinum-quality silky cloth material with 3D cutting technology, an ultra thin mask that is airtight on the skin to help lock the nutrients and allow serum to penetrate deeply into the skin
- Raw Job’s Tears Extract moisturizes and renews skin.
- Ellagic Acid and Vitamin C Ethyl prevents melanin formation and improves dull skin.
- Vitamin E provides anti-aging benefits and increases the skin’s absorbency which takes whitening to the next level.
- Exclusively Patented Phytoferulin® Complex increases the skin’s natural defense and instantly brightens the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Snow Fungus Extract eliminate dry skin and nourishes the skin all day long.
WHY I LOVE IT
I have always been a huge fan of Naruko masks, because of it has never failed me in terms of quality and the benefits it provide. The material is silky soft, thin yet stretchy and drenched with serum. After 20 minutes of being on my face, I can feel and see that it has completely absorbed into my skin, with minimal serum left remaining on the mask. The faint sweet scent reminds me of freshly cooked rice.
The mask does exactly what it claims: brightens, balances oil, tightens pores and evens skin tone. I truly believe that it works by providing a DEEP DEEP hydration to the skin from within. It worked wonders on my blemishes and help calm the redness of my skin tone. It really is so ideal for dehydrated sensitive skin, leaving it dewy, but not greasy or tacky. This mask truly defines Naruko: combining modern technology and nature’s ingredients to develop a mask that help to hydrate, soothe and plump your skin. The price for Naruko masks are always reasonable ~$10-20 / 10 sheet masks.